New hoop I got at Hempfest 💚
I love it when I think I’m out of weed but then I go to check for res and discover an unfinished bowl in my case. Sometimes poor memory can be so rewarding.
My best friend is amazing at everything
breathe in, breathe out
- me at the zoo: where are the dragons
Sexism is when people laugh at rape jokes and cringe at female anatomy.
Sociological Cinema (via feministbunny)
im going to get strong muscles so i can carry the animals out of sea world and put them back in the ocean
- The US Government: We're not going to make it federally mandatory for people to get paid a wage they can actually live off of
- The US Government: If people want to make a living, they'll just have to work 16+ hours a day
- The US Government: And if their kids end up disenfranchised because of a lack of parental involvement, well that's not our problem
- The US Government: In fact, what is our problem is creating a system that will funnel these disenfranchised youth into our prison system so they can work for corporations (that promise us money) for damn near free
- The US Government: If they don't want to fall victim to this system, then they can seek higher education
- The US Government: Except such an education will be inaccessible to most disenfranchised people and skewed in favor of the financially stable and white people
- The US Government: And we're not going to make intervention programs like sex education and conflict resolution federally mandatory, because that's the parent's job
- The US Government: The parent who is working 16 hours a day
You are not accidental. The world needs you. Without you, something will be missing in existence and nobody can replace it.
Osho (via coyotegold)
Whether you do drugs or not:
Pot is a plant, mushrooms are a fungus among us, and peyote is a cactus.
All natural, sprouting forth from Mother Earth-, they have a right to be here, just as much right as me or you.
The Earth doesn’t belong to us, we belong to earth… Freedom doesn’t exist if nature is illegal.
People who say ‘there are no stupid questions’ have never worked at a summer camp.
[text: current building codes require us to label one restroom “men” and one restroom “women” We understand that not all of our guests fall into one of these categories, and ask that you please feel comfortable using whichever restroom you choose. Thanks for your understanding.]